During this time of year, all our cadets are busy getting fit and taking on ROTC's annual Cadet Challenge
- All cadets in each let level will be tested on:
- Mile Run
- Curl ups
- Pull ups (with an option of bar hang)
- Shuttle run
- All in which will be times
- Each cadet has the chance to come in and practice during lunch or off periods but in class, everyone is given a practice day (scores will be recorded) and the final day. (Scores will then be compared during the final so all cadets could see their improvements)
- There are two types of level in which each could fall into wheather it be standard or principle.
- I hope that you all give it your best and challenge your own self to do better each time! Good luck to you all!